jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

The ornithological tourism fair

It is the first time I ornithological tourism fair and the truth is that I really liked.

First, I found it very interesting that the tourism students could relate to the tourism fairs world and could gain experience working in a stand. It is opportunity that not everyone can have.

On the other hand the fair surprised me because I did not know there were so many people interested in ornithology and the tourism industry in general.

Finally, I think Monfragüe is incredible. I was shocked to see birds like vultures so close with binoculars and the nature of the place is impressive. I think it is very important to have places like Monfragüe, which have not been modified by human hands. If we live of the nature, we must preserve it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario