miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

ORNITHOLOGICAL TOURISM

I never been in the international tourism fair ornithological, my experience has been really good, I had the opportunity to know a important tourist attraction of Extremadura that will help me in my future career.

The FIO is a good idea to increase awareness of the importance of sustainable tourism, also helps attract many tourists that leave money in our region.

Unfortunately we could see the fair by storm, and I think that for next fairs they should have a better facilities, for this I cannot speak of the fair.

I think from the Junta de Extremadura should be encouraged and work to provide better service in the ornithological tourism because it´s our best tourist resource; the natural tourism.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario